1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

flash movie of old UO login screen (chest)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shadefox, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Shadefox

Shadefox Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do anyone still have this?
    I know it was posted a few years ago, but I cannot find it again!

Also is there some way to get the "Old" music back? I really miss the trinsic theme =)

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

As for the old music, there was a topic on Uhall within the last month about it. Not sure if I ever supplied the proper conversion list, tho..

3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I am not computer illiterate but adding the music to the Chest Animation proved to be just a tad too much for this old Nana to figure out. If would be great if someone could add the music to the animation or if someone can tell me how, I will attempt it.

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

To the game, not the chest animation.

Adding music to the animation shouldn't be too hard, either... the version of it I remember had an embedded midi file of the proper song.

I guess I could try making a Flash movie of the thing with the song later... I'd have to use the midi tho.. no idea how to add a loading screen to Flash stuff so an mp3 would be synched properly.

5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Someone on the original thread suggested I add Stones to it. Stones is my favorite song from UO, but I have no idea what the original music was when the chest opened. Do you?

6. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

7. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Was either "Stones" or "Creation" i'm pretty sure.. hmm.. simple way to check..

On a similar topic, its kinda sad how soulless most of the interface components have become, eh?

8. Shadefox

Shadefox Certifiable

Thanks!!!! This saved my day =)

9. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So which song is it? I can't get any of the older clients to actually work on this PC.

10. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Thanks for the link. Is there sound with it? I usually have my sound off but I turned it on when I ran this and I didn't hear anything.

11. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I made a flash movei of it, but apparently my very old copy of Flash (5) doesn't want to export an SWF file in Vista for some reason.. ugh...