1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Flat list of Publishes

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Hildebrand, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where and what the best way I can search the Publishes? For example, if I wanted to see all changes to "crushing blow".

Next question is about Five on Friday... the one on uoherald requires dates. But that's silly since I would have to know the date. Then I have to go through each and every date. Why not a flat file that can be easily searched via the browser?

Brings me to another point. I miss the Five on Fridays.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

That's something you'd really need to ask on Ask the Devs.

I tried forever to go through the mess that was the latest update section of uo.com before uoherald. Lots of stuff was missing, including notes for 4 or 5 consecutive publishes in the 30s.

So, truthfully, even if you could search those entries, you'd likely not find some of the data.

As for here on stratics, we had our own data loss 2 years ago.

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It would be easier for me to go through all those and just copy and past into one large doc. Then it would be real easy to search within.
    Already sent in a suggestion/request.