1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

flawless diamond?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by slowbyrn, Apr 9, 2008.

1. slowbyrn

slowbyrn Guest

i was mining the other nite and the message, you find a flawless diamond, came up. I looked all over in my pack and can not find said diamond. i did find a blue diamond, is that the same thing?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

no the flawless diamond should be alot bigger than the standard gemstone diamond you get from critters... odd.
  3. slowbyrn

slowbyrn Guest

I was really bummed, I took everything out of pack and looked around on the ground to see if it fell on floor. No flawless diamond. Then I went and searched my bank box, thought maybe if pack was full it would go there. No diamond. If anyone has a pic of one of these I sure would like to see what I didnt get.
  4. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 17, 2005
    A flawless diamond is a blue diamond. I thought the same but noticed a blue diamond in my pack :)
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know if this would matter, but if your overweight you sometimes lose the ore you mine, so maybe it lost the gem? Not sure.
  6. Thiefy

Thiefy Guest

Yenji Yasagari is rigth.

Item is named other as it appears in your backpack.