1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fletchers Mistakes *sigh*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guardian KX, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Mar 16, 2011
    Seems to me that if you fix items with your own skill you have about 80% more success of doing so. So with that in mind Im taking fletching so I can repair my own bow.
    So I spend 9 million and get me a SS to hold the skill and head off to Heartwood with 1600 lumber in my beetle and 444 on myself.
    I mosey up to the fletchers who do the quests and realize im going to need 30 fletching before I can even start doing them. So 30 mins later and 400 shafts I hit 30.2... Awesome.
    I start cranking out the bows and get a few nicer tallys till I hit 50.1. So without reading the quest I take the lethal dart one and am happy to start making fukiya darts for something new. Darts start at 50.0 btw and only take 1 wood... Awesome. So I accept the quest, toss 444 more wood on me and hit the make max button. I then toggle the quest item button and... WTF... where'd all my wood go... only one dart... guess I forgot to put wood on me... musta been overloaded and it didn't go on me. So I untoggled the quest item and tossed 333 more wood on me. Hit the make max button again and again toggled the quest targeter. AGAIN I have no wood on me... but what the hell... somehow I gained 2.6 skill. Am I bugged!!! So I tossed 222 more wood on me and took the time to see what happened. Seems darts do the make max thing. BUMMER. Gotta drop one wood at a time on me till I hit 60. So I hit make max and timed the dropping of wood on me till I have about 60 darts on me. I then stop the making max an toggle the quest item targeter and WTF... not on my quest item list. Im baffled... So I read the quest and its about @#$@#!$ crossbow bolts. So I lost about 1k wood on a learning process. I also have 3 darts that have 222, 333, and 444 uses (are they of any use???)

Just a FYI.
  2. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

Jan 16, 2013
    They are used by ninja with a Fukiya. So they do have a use.
  3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    and can be separated 10 at a time and poisoned
  4. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2005
    Thanks for making me laugh out loud at work! I also made that mistake...but quickly figured out the problem. Thanks Touzoko for letting me know how to fix the mistake!