1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fletching Question.

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Guest, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok i have burned through 3 heartwood kit trying to make an uber composite bow and got nuttin [​IMG]
    I am GM fletcher,armslore had a totem with 25 exp bonus and 26 fletching bonus.
    I was told to use ash wood for the SSI and some i did get to 35 but crap mods.
    Is it the wood i was useing ? If so what would you suggest ?

2. Medicx2x

Medicx2x Guest

umm my answer to this is to..uhh put the bow down and walk away slowly and pick up a spellbook! can i get an amen!

3. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

umm my answer to this is to..uhh put the bow down and walk away slowly and pick up a spellbook! can i get an amen!

[/ QUOTE ]

*silences himself to avoid violating the ROC*

4. The answer to this is never buy them if you can get away with it, because you'll rarely get your money's worth out of it. I've burned 3 heartwood kits (bought one, aquired two) and gotten one or two good bows, definitely not worth 16-18 mil apiece. Same was said from guildies and allies. The return on the bows from that kit just don't justify the cost, so if you get them, just get them yourself, unless you just got more money than sense.

5. Medicx2x

Medicx2x Guest

can't catch'em join'em :/