1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Flight Tower Problem in Ter Mur

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Dark Angel XXXX, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me ???
    Flying my gargoyle to each tower around Ter Mur I do ok till I try to fly from NE tower to the tower on circle island. I can get almost there but stop close to the bluff where the apartment placement area is. Would appreicate any help or just tell me I can't fly yet due to my wings lol.......
  2. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 9, 2008
    Ive encountered the same problem. But I found that flying a bit to the east (if your flying north) or west (if your flying south) seems to solve the problem.

Its like the two towers that are supposed to be in line with each other are offset just a bit.

I first figured it out flying south. Try traveling all the towers in a clockwise pattern and you'll see what I mean. and as Always