1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Flint's Logbook

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Where is this thing?

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Quest item for Flint. He's at the human settlement.

If you are near the logbook, grab 4 barrels of barley 1 screen south of there while you are at it.

Then go look for Flint.

Quest is 1 time per char.

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Its on a pedestal in the north area where the green goblins are. Just go north of the hallway of death and its in the middle of the room, you can take the short cut hallway-next-to-hallway-of-death to get there, you just have to fight goblins.

4. Harlequin

Stratics Veteran

Whoops, he asked where and not what...LOL

Ok, time for a break...

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Getting old is hell, isn't it. :p

6. Harlequin

Stratics Veteran

LOL!

7. Thanks, I'll go see if I can find it. I was just in that area finishing up with those damn iron beetles too. Oh well.

8. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

No no thats the grey goblin area, near the fountain. The green goblin area is near the single room puzzle by the trapped hallway. You just want to go to the northernmost area and into a big room with the book in the middle of it.

9. I meant the same general area. You pass one to get to the other don't you? Of course I may just not have had enough coffee yet this morning....

10. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I dunno, it seems like the iron beetles are waaay over by the fountain and I go through the hidden door, teleport to the abyss, then run east and up to find them. For the green goblins I go past the acid slugs then up north towards the undead and to the hallway of death etc. So totally different routes. Tho I guess you could go to the front of the abyss then go up and left instead of right to get to the goblins. Would probably be faster and safer too, except for those vine thingies.

11. Doh, I forgot all about that hidden door....

*goes off in search of stronger coffee*

12. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The grey and green goblins are at opposite ends of the level. Flint's logbook is in the area just west of the trap hallway with the puzzle board room, and all the way to the north.

Of course if you are still having trouble, and are on Chessie, i grabbed about 50 of them when i was there. :)

13. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The book looks identical to the Book of Truth. Sits in the middle of the large room

[​IMG]

14. I don't think I've seen that spot yet. I'll go take a look and see if I can find it.

15. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The book spawns pretty fast! While you are there I would grab enough for your other characters who are going to do the quest !