1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Floating Globe above statue

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Omnius, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So I had one, Perfect.

I log in this morning and my statue fell through to the floor and couldn't be placed back up...
    wtf?

2. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

been gone a while huh? They broke lots of our deco with SA and the patches to try and fix it afterwords... you would have to redo the whole thing in order to fix it now... I've been lazy with mine it was up for almost 2 years i dont feel like redoing it now lol

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

they said the character statues were fixed in the last FoF, so I went and attempted to place one... still getting the two characters there, you can switch thru positions and see a naked guy changing stances while another simply stands still... took it down to await a proper fix

from the FoF:

Is there an ETA yet for when the veteran reward character statues will be fixed-up so that we can set them out again?
    We put in a fix for the statues in the last publish, these should be safe to replace now without fear of losing them.
    -Mesanna