1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Floating Globes w/Character Statue

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Firedutch, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Firedutch

Firedutch Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Guess patience isn't my virtue.....so I decided to try working out this "mysterious" Globe and Character statue design out....

Took me a bit of time to figure out and some help from a great new friend (Eyes of Origin) but it looks decent and I am happy with it.

I am on Pacific shard but have chars on all the other shards (for gift trading) so I would happy to visit anyone who messages me (I just dont have any of the items required on my "gifting chars" to do it from my own).

Basics that you need are like 4 ladders (1 would work but 4 makes if faster), 20 or so goza, a house deco tool, an axe, 12 tall hedges, 1 chaos tile (or other tile of your choice), and of course the globe of Sosaria and character statue. Throw in a bottle of Ale also for thirst quenching.

Attached (hopefully - my first time uploading pics lol) is what I managed to do....simple but I was happy with it.

[​IMG]

2. humm?

maybe if we did this? *grabs a hammer and hits it*

[​IMG]

nice work, I like it

3. Would it work with short hedges?

Reason being, then I could lock some of those colorful orange flowers (le'fleurs or whatever they are called/spelled) on the tops of the short hedges.

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You could do that with tall hedges too, you just need to be standing on a ladder to try to drop them, or if that doesn't work get square goza mats laid down above the hedges to place the flowers on, then chop the gozas and lower the flowers. You can use the ladder trick to get the gozas to place high in the air.

5. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

6. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

That a recent pic Did they finely fix statues? and no one told me?

[Edit] Oh nm I just looked at the date sorry LOL wish they would fix statues so I could fix my shrine...

*Sighs*