1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Floating Heads And Arms Oh My

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by frogger2, Dec 6, 2007.

1. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

updates often means glitchs anew...no complaint just a funny observation. after yodays update ive seen sims with just floating heads and arms...eep. I know from almost 5 yrs of game play strange things happens with updates but this was the strangest 1 yet.....whats next pet bodys without heads? that would be funny to see lol lol ah well all i had to say. mary xmas to all maybe last post b4 new years lol [​IMG]

2. <blockquote><hr>

updates often means glitchs anew...no complaint just a funny observation. after yodays update ive seen sims with just floating heads and arms...eep. I know from almost 5 yrs of game play strange things happens with updates but this was the strangest 1 yet.....whats next pet bodys without heads? that would be funny to see lol lol ah well all i had to say. mary xmas to all maybe last post b4 new years lol [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG has anyone let out their TC merged pets yet?

I have to admit that my sim was just so 'ho hum' this morning as it looked 'normal' again.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah - but what about sims with pet heads???

Oh yeah, it's been done - I forgot.

My wife's sim had no body, but after playing for about 5 min, it suddenly re-appeared.