1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Floating Sea Market

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Morgana of Monglow, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Mar 16, 2013
    Someone else tryed to place a "High Seas" boat closed to the Floating Sea Marked but, reading the thread, seems there's no one anymore. So i decided to place one myself , this for all those who need to "quickly-jump to" the Sea Marked, avoiding the long trip :)

For now, the accessibility is due to a rune locked on bottom floor of my house, wich is located in Minoc (Trammel ) at these coordinates : 97o54'N,60o2'E . ( Note: if you grabbed a rune for the Morgana's shop...that's the location )
    The rune say "pirates we are" so can't miss it :)

Please keep in mind that you need a "rowboat" to do the final trip but the boat I placed is very closed to the market so not much to travel :D

I will ask to all those major and well know shops owners if it's possible to lock a rune, this to have more than one "travelling point / accessibility" for the boat.

Hope it help to those who love fishing and sailing, like i do !

#1 Morgana of Monglow, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013