1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Floor Trap Kits

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Monkey, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Monkey

Monkey Guest

What on earth do these do? I can't find a single piece of information regarding these things, all I know is they're tinkered by ''floor trap components'' and other stuff.

I've just tried one out, it gives me the message of ''you're assembling the goblin trap'' and then it just hides itself somewhere. But what's the point? It doesn't activate when I walk over it, it doesn't activate when I let another character walk over it, and that's in Felucca, too.

For RP purposes, I'd like to use these, but it's a bit of a bother with no information available at all.
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001

Monkey Guest

Ah thanks for that. I'm going to stop using uoguide as a reference.
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Goblin Floor Trap-kits

Can place 7 at a time
    60-80 physical damage
    *don't* work on humans (neither player nor npc)

I'd still use UOguide to double-check info when possible.
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

Are they reusable?
  6. Monkey

Monkey Guest

What's the duration of them? To test them out on creatures I lured a tagged gorilla and serpent there about fifteen minutes later, but nothing seemed to happen. Will need to get a lockpicker to do more testing I guess.
  7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

They time out... i don't know how long it takes, definitely a while though.
    make sure you mark the place you put the trap with a gold coin or something.
  8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008