1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Flowerpots - From Where?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Azureal, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Where can I get more of these? Were they a reward of some kind? This one is on Oceania, so unless someone cross sharded it, Im guessing there are more, or that they are obtainable somehow. Its simply labeled as "a flowerpot".

[​IMG]

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its an old reward. No longer obtainable other than through other players. Price vary between the types though. Anywere from 400k-1.5m seems to be norm last I knew.

3. Those were ticket Christmas items, from 1999(?).

You redeemed one for a random selection of one of five designs.

*still has hers*

EDIT: Aye, here ya go:

4. It would be nice if they brought that back once more, when this happen in 99 we just had the one account and we were on Lake Superior, so just had the plants on LS back then. Of course in 2004 when charactor transfer came out, any plants in the bank box came to Sonoma with us.

5. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

hrmm, i missed that one, coulda swore i got mine durring the original clean up brit. campain.. could be wrong i suppose ,once and a while .

6. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Clean Up Brittania occurred last summer/early fall of '99, and the potted plants were given out in December. The fact that those two events occurred rather close together in time is probably why you have them confused. I remember because Clean Up Brittania had ended shortly before I started playing (late November), but I was here for the Christmas gifts.

7. By the way...should you ever have the enormous fortune to stumble across a potted plant DEED, they are worth a lot.

You can still redeem them - but, as the selection is entirely random, they are worth far more in their original state.

8. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yup, Xmas '99 reward.. however, this is where you needed to find a matching ticket serial number. Mine was # 55200.

Yes i found it finally, only took 8 years for me to get my Potted Plant deed.

A week later i double clicked it and got the tall tree.. lol.

[​IMG]

Full set, and then some =). Oh and Rinoa Wispari, i have your personal bless deed... if you still play or if anyone plays that character...?