1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Flute of Renewal

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by thamantii, Feb 16, 2009.

1. thamantii

thamantii Guest

When do these suckers...renew.......
  2. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    They will renew one charge every five minutes.
  3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    they have to be in your back pack and you have to be logged in I believe as well!
  4. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

Are these flutes exceptional or just regular instruments? I have never tried em, if there exceptional i might use em.
  5. BajaKurgan

BajaKurgan Guest

They are Random Super Slayer
  6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
    They are only from Treasures of Tokuno event? Not spawning anymore?
    Sorry, I don't know much about them.
  7. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 3, 2004
    Flutes of Renewal come in 6 superslayer forms, Undead, Demon, Reptile, Repond, Arachnid and Elemental. These have 300 renewable uses. The uses only come back every 5 mins if your logged in. Or if you own a house you can lock it down in your house... As your house is always logged in it will restore while your logged off.

Also a point to remember is once the instrument gets to Zero uses it goes poof so you need to keep a close eye on it.

These flutes came from the Treasures of Tokuno event a while ago and were classed as minors to be handed in for the Majors, You can still pick them up from vendors for 200 - 400k each on vendors (Europa) and i find them very useful.

8. miss uo

miss uo Guest

I didn't realize that my flute of renewal would go poof at zero, until the other day at the champ spawn. I lost my deamon slayer.