1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Focus or Meditation?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by imported_IgotWood, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Hello i never really used Focus but with my template im considering swapping it for my med...here's the temp:

120 Fecing/Parry/Tact/Anat
    115 healing
    85 Poison
    65 Med

I wear all medable armor atm but if to switch to focus id throw on Jackals collar...just tryin to figure out a way to stay max stamina, while keepin med comin 2 since i have all MR2 pieces. So basically im asking should i keep the 65 med or should i throw that into focus (if 65 focus does anything) Thanks in advance!
  2. You don't focus because of chiv. I would go with med. Just cast DF and it back at max Stamina
  3. Trukx

Trukx Guest

For keeping max stamina:

1. Divine Fury (as the other posters have stated thru chivalry spell)
    2. Total Refresh Pots
    3. Leeching from your weapon
    4. Not getting hit for large amounts of damage (max DCI and all 70s suit since you already have 120 melee and parry.....no room for bushido)
    5. Lots of SR2 or 3 items

6. Focus

The regen from focus is more like a break in action for me. I dont tend to loose 4-5 points of stam that require regen when i get hit, its chunks of stamina which require way more than passive recovery through focus or SR items. Not saying those dont help, but w/ chiv you also get better damage, heal ability, cure ability, travel, full stam regen.
  4. thanks for your replies...but i don't want chiv, and just wanted to know if focus at 65 is better than med at 65 (not tryin to b rude) i have other char that have chiv, plus i don't need more things taking away from my small mana pool.
  5. Trukx

Trukx Guest

In that case---if you go jakals, then med does you no good because it is not medable. Focus is default your skill, but at 65, you really are not getting much in return (.6 stamina and .3 mana/second vs 0 Stam and .6 mana/second w/ med).
  6. awesome that's what i needed to hear...so focus not worth 65 thanks [​IMG]