1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Focus Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I noticed several weeks ago on the long in screen that Focus changes had been made. It's a skill that my current noob has who is at his skill cap - imbuing is one of his skills and that was mentioned as a secondary skill. Never had any use for the skill before and was wondering if someone with an informed opinion might suggest if it is worth keeping on this char or any now that I think of it.

Thanks for any feedback.

Jack Nickelson

2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Difficult to say without seeing your complete template or knowing what other characters you have, if any. But aside from its support for mysticism, imbuing is one of the most important skills in the game these days. I would hate to not have imbuing available on one of my characters.

3. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I may understand it wrong, but i think you mix up 2 different things here.
    From your question i assume your char has the skill focus. Nothing has changed with that skill, it still gives you the same stamina and mana regeneration as always.

However, what you did read at the login screen where the notes from the last big publish. Something about Focus Skill Spec (PVP). That has absolutly nothing to do with the skill focus, in fact its about something else.
    You should read the publish notes from pub 71 to see what they talk about.

4. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks all for the input. I was indeed talking of the Focus skill itself and whether it was worth having or not. My noob is a crafter and imbuing is gonna be his focal point.

I'll check the publish notes.

Jack Nickelson