1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FoF March 13th, Ending of the invasion

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Arabella, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

When will the invasions be over?

Publish 58 will end the town invasions, and launch the next series of events leading up to the conclusion of the Shadowlords arc.
    All the town guard zones will be reestablished in Trammel, but the eight virtue cities in Felucca will remain without guards for now.
    Additionally, the EMs will be leading much of the content for the rest of the arc, including battles.

So does this mean we will be going back to 10 hour corruption timers and 3 day purification? I sure hope so!

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Who knows what other ass backwards crap the devs will do to **** up faction in its place.

3. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

LOL Oh Lynk, spreading your sunshine everywhere I see! Let's hope your statement isn't true!

4. Saleena

Saleena Guest

I really hope everything restores back to normal with Factions...And I hope the Dev's keep their hands away from factions, all they do is mess everything up!:yell:

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

[​IMG]

Your sig is too tall...:D...la

6. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

dont know how to fix it.......la. So I deleted it, and will use it on the other forums only.