1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FOF Questions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kyrie_Elaison, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Are the new plants supposed to be "popping" in rare colors?

What is the status of publish 56?

Are you planning on adding more stackables to publish 56 (especially all of the new items such as vanilla, cocoa liquor, sugar, etc.)

Is there any plans to allow sugar canes to produce sugar (which is needed for the chocolate recipes?)

With the addition of hops, is there any future plans of adding brewing to the game?

Can I have my dishing stump please?

:)

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Mine are:

What is the future of thieves on production shards?

Any possibility of Order Chaos guilds or something similar returning or allowing faction combat into tram?

And to quote Kyrie:
    :p

3. Yes especially the brewing question (I should have made that a huge question. :D

4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Are you aware of the lockdown/access bug with the new plants and will it be fixed soon? VERY annoying.

5. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Jeremy,

A while ago you posted a list (missing a couple items) which could be Commodity Deeded and asked for additional requests.

Any chance you could post your current plans for

What's currently scheduled to become stackable (56 notes said more stackables)

And what's currently being looked at to become deedable (I know you said no promises there but at least we'll know what your looking at)

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

7:05pm est here, isn't this very late for a Five on Friday?

dangit, she's quick!!! there it is!!

7. Thank you for the FOF Jeremy. :lick: :D