1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Folks that use ZOOGs house network

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tyrath, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am moving the tiles (the hub) from the Zento house to the top floor of Port Tyr Keep. You can get to Port Tyr from the tile on he Zento house porch :) It drops you at the Inn behind the Keep. We were having to many stealthers entering the Zento house and burning off the tile charges (Good for Vlads gate scroll business, bad for my gold reserves!) The keep will remain a private house so if not already I will need to grant you access to the keep. You guys have been great in helping keep the tiles charged by dropping a few gate scrolls now and then on the ones you use and moving the hub has nothing to do with anything you folks have done. I can also free up 4-5 tiles to place in other houses you might find useful as there will be very few houses with multiple tiles now.

I have been thinking for a while now that I should rebuild ZOOG for real here on Siege. ZOOG was a multi faceted guild for nuetral and good aligned folks. ZOOG is also more than just hunting ants and selling powder. New recruits get set up with gear for their template and access to a couple of the houses to farm and train skills from. And my out of date obsolete advise that can earn 250k-500K per hour in gold nd resources without scamming, cheating or running cheat engines or scripts. If interested in a blue guild like this drop me a PM or find me in game.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Anything I can do to help? A link to the Umbra in yer system perhaps?

3. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Can put a link to the Umbra hub at the Port Tyr Inn pretty sure I have a couple sets of tiles not in use atm. Want to keep the Keep private so if someone is abusing the system I can figure out who and revoke access LOL had two stealthers burn off 3000 tile charges before I caught on that they were just going back and forth burning charges and had snuck in through an open door. With some work and luck hoping to make Port Tyr a worthwhile player run town.