1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Follow the leader

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doubleplay, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 3, 2007
    I hope the new content is not EM driven. Don't get me wrong, I have no complaints about the events and activities the event moderators are using to stimulate interest. However, to date, all the events are time dependent. If you cannot attend orientation to hear the "game" at a specific time then you are SOL. New content that is time dependent will leave quite a few of us in the dust. My game play schedule precludes most events, and makes group activities almost impossible.

I am getting the feeling (and I hope I am wrong) that the upcoming new content is going to have EM heavy activity which will make each shard a little different. That is fine with me as long as you can enter and participate the activity at any time of the day with equal chance of obtaining the "prize" whatever that might be. All of us cannot play follow the leader because we may not want to, or real life will not allow it.
    Pinco, Rupert Avery and LordDrago like this.
  2. Swordsman

Swordsman Adventurer

Mar 7, 2012
    yes, the events should be available in some selected areas any time, for a couple weeks or so.
  3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2005
    from the beginning of the EM program I was able to partecipate to 3-4 events in total... until the EM events still side events with collectable colorful deco items as reward it's fine for me :p