1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Followers?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Jerimiah, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Following Draconi's suggestion for finding slimes west of Britain, I headed down the road this evening. I came across two folks whose names escape me but had "The Follower" as the title after their names and they highlight red. On their paper dolls they have "rancher" as their title. They do not appear the least bit aggresive. What I find most unusual is that if you left click on them they can train in you in virtually any skill.

Is this yet another old 'feature' that I am just finding?

Happy Trails and good luck finding slimes

2. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They are from the recent event (name escapes me) and serve no purpose now except for a central training point as they will train all skills.

3. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I wish I knew about this the other day when I was buying up skills for my roomate's first tune. Heh..

4. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The Followers are Follower Of Armageddon FOA members, they were part of the Quest/Story Arch in July where we had to Rescue Ambassador Casca, and Kill Melissa. The Quest started roughly July 12th and ended in the next publish.