1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Following my own advice...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by jasminemoon, Apr 21, 2008.

1. jasminemoon

jasminemoon Guest

Okay, I refuse to give up just yet..I mean we ARE IN BETA...so, I'm going to take my own advice and do some personal advertising..

Does anyone know where I can find an EALand logo that I can legally use to provide a link?

Thanks in advance,
    Jasmine

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Okay, I refuse to give up just yet..I mean we ARE IN BETA...

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally someone else said the *B* word!!! [​IMG]

3. I took a picture of my sim at my property, added some words to it, and then put the picture on my myspace with a link to the ea land website. I also did that in bulletins, and I might start putting that in my comments. lol.
    Might as well do my part...

I think you could use any logo...I mean after all they do hope we'll spread the word.

4. jasminemoon

jasminemoon Guest

Thanks all! Until I can find something better, I'm hoping that Phoenix Rising will give me permission to use her siggy as a link...I find it really cool!

BUT..I'm still open to all ideas!

Jasmine

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I belive that there is the splash screen (the one that appears BEFORE the game runs, not the Loading Screen one)

I am to lazy to check the name, it should be somewhere in TSOClient/ I belive.