1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

font size - how to change?

Discussion in 'Project Gorgon: Ask the Devs' started by Dixi, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Dixi

Dixi Visitor

I've just joined forums and installed the game.

And I can not find settings for fonts in both places. :-(

In game fonts are too small and hard to read. How I can change font size?

I have same problem with forums. I did not found in forum preferences typical settings for color set and font size. I strongly disagree to read light gray letters on dark gray background. How I can change forum colors to typical light background black letters of reasonable size?

2. awollsd

awollsd Adventurer

on forums scroll down a little bit past this quickreply box you'll see [Fluid]Stratics Quark AD Styler and Color Options drop down boxes.

in game idk I haven't messed with that much. perhaps resizing the chat box will also resize the text? idk..

3. Citan

Citan Project: Gorgon Developer
    VIP

There isn't yet a way to change font size in game. It will come eventually, but it's actually a very hard project with the Unity engine. We'll end up adding font support to key windows first (like Chat) before eventually getting the whole game set up with customizable fonts.

Cramit likes this.