1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Font size

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Noles, May 7, 2012.

1. Noles

Noles Guest

It's kind of hard for me to read the font, and I think it's mainly because of the size and style.

Personally the Verdana font is much cleaner and easier to read but that's my opinion. However even with the current font style, maybe just increase the font size by 1 point?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Yes, this may be possible. Which style are you using? We have a few.

3. Noles

Noles Guest

Which style font? I'm just typing in the default style, but the style I like the most is Verdana.

-- So it looks like this.

4. Taylor

Sorry, no , I mean the forum style. Are you using the default forum theme?

5. Noles

Noles Guest

Yeah. It looks smallest in the default forum, but the others thankfully have the font size a little bigger. I like the default style best though. :thumbup:

6. Taylor

Okies, I've increased the font size from 10pt to 11pt. Haven't decided if I like it this way quite yet. Hrm...

Eventually, I'm going to have a custom theme made for us. Just need to save up a bit. Once we actually get that in place, I'll be over at TAZ looking for a review. :)

7. Noles

Noles Guest

Oh! Thank you so much... I love it.