1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FOO GUILD ???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kage, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm looking for the guild called FOO does anyone know if they're still around and what shard they're playing on?

2. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sup Kage, FOO broke up. Most quit to go play DF or WOW. Most of the left overs plays Pac now.

3. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran 4H

What red sky said. Some members still play on a few shards.

4. Same FOO from Europa? Had some good fights with them. Remember one when us (PVP, me Grom, Fett and a few others) went over to Nujelm to hit 6i6 as they were restocking. Had a big fight, then FOO turned up... I've just started playing Europa again, not know anyone really :)

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ok well I never played prodo but a few of them came over to Siege Perilous for a little while. I'm looking for Levi Foo does anyone know how to reach him or if he still play's?

6. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

No idea where any of FOO is at......but I can point you towards the local trash dump.

It's about the same thing. :loser:

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm just looking to get an item that I let a member of that guild borrow on Siege back into my hands. I could care less about playing with them since I do not play prodo. I'm just trying to get something that belongs to me.

8. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Pacific would be your best bet. You wouldnt be looking for rated ryan would you by chance?, he played siege for a bit during the Foo days.

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Rated played with us but the guy who borrowed and item from me was called Levi.