1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"For a 3 hour tour.....a 3 hour tour...."

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GarthGrey, May 15, 2015.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I will happily take any High Seas newb that hasn't experienced Merchant and Dread Pirate encounters out on my ship for a little personal instruction. The purpose is to teach you how you too can enjoy the perils and plunder of piracy. All one needs do is ask. Here's a little screeny of tonights escapades. Yes, every ship on the map is scuttled....well except for mine. I kinda know what I'm doing out there. :)

Attached Files:

Tjalle likes this.
  2. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

Guess I could use a little lesson on that tomorrow. Should I bring greater explosions and greater conflagrations?

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

You could do a little damage with those, but would probably end up taking too much damage yourself from the orc onslaught that would ensue. :)

4. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

Garth - I am interested what template you run? From the pic I see prov, music and dis.

5. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

I thought those are useful because you can throw them before the ship can be boarded.

6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

Valar runs the bard songs and tanks with the vollems, Garth just ching chings at it with a kryss.