1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

? For all of Legends

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Vyal, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I got a question for everyone on Legends about the new publish coming. I for one am like wow OMG I actually can't complain what is going on here.

How many guilds will be joining factions? Even if you are a trammy guild will you still be going faction for the 19 new arties and uber items? Since even non factions can heal faction members now.

I am really interested in knowing what the majority of Legends is going to do when this pub hits.
  2. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2002
    I will be interested to how the devs handle this since this is going to putt a giant spotlight on how pvp is so unbalanced do to the majority of pvpers having to use to varying degrees third party apps and macros and speed enhancers and code manipulators to help with pvp. I wonder if this will be the final thing that actaully makes the devs try and actaully stop all of the varouse ways to cheat. I am not accusing anyone of anything just stating a known fact of genalicies.
  3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    You have NO idea what you are talking about when it comes to pvp Plucky. Stick to IDOC's.

And being non-faction people being allowed to heal faction people is a horrible idea. I can see the trashiness now. I think though, that its only supposed to be that way in Trammel.

I know I cant help it, I keep lurking in the forums.
  4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    Not to show my ignorance, but I believe it was said you actually had to participate and achieve ranks within the faction to get the arties...higher the rank the better the artie? Or did I read that wrong.
    But I don't believe you can join and load up with arties unless you are actively factioning ;)

And if ya can join and load up on em, then I'm speechless for once, what a mistake that would be!