1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

For All the Tamer Haters Out There

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    I generally play a pvp tamer. Lately I've been messing around with my dexxer in pvp, not because I'm giving up on my tamer, but just for a change. I can confirm something I've known all along. Playing a dexxer in pvp, is much easier in just about every way than playing a tamer in pvp, with or without greater dragons.

I'm really a complete nub at playing a dexxer, and I already die far less often than I do on my tamer. I'm not making as many kills as I do as a tamer, but I'm much harder to kill, but a factor of ten or more, and the only reason I'm not getting the kills is that I refuse to do what everyone else does (the main reason why I played a pvp tamer in the first place) by playing a bushido dexxer. I'm playing an old school parry dexxer with healing.