1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

For all who can´t patch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

it is 100% ure firewall

u can do this:

open uo-game folder, search the uopatch icon, doubleklick and download will start
    then ure firewall ask u,say yes and the download beginns, after download start game again
    ;)

2. zeroshade

zeroshade Guest

This worked for me, this is the first time this ever happened, im running mondains client, if that matters. Also i am behind a router with built in firewall,and didnt get a prompt but it let me download the patch.

Thanks

3. D'Amavir

D'Amavir Guest

Yeah. I have had to do this a lot with patching issues. Good that you are putting out for others that are having issues though for sure. We need more helpful types around here.

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't seem to have that trouble, but I am unable to start the application correctly when I click on uo assist. Is there something wrong with uo assist, or do I need to do something with the uo application?

I can get uo to restart but I close it out first and then the application reappears. I use 2D if that helps.

5. laurlo

laurlo Guest

I am going to try this, thank you.

one of my computers patches fine, the other refuses so hopefully *crosses fingers*