1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

for all who care

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Jun 8, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

I placed, anew vendor at the cheapest brit house it's name is david jones the shopname is all things fishy to try to liquidate some of the daily catch:wall:
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Them's better be Brook Trout :D, cuz they are the best eating :thumbsup:.
  3. Millie

Millie Guest

I don't know, I'm kind of a Bullhead (catfish family) Person myself, Cepting they stink ya . lol
  4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

all, I can say is they are from buc's den tram and felside folks, just hope they turnout tasty, the easy method to cook is go to any npc building that has an oven dbl click oven target steaks, have over afew hundred raw steaks out there for anywho need them, at 1 gold per steak anychef can churn out cheap wasabi or even miso soup. :)
  5. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

bullhead gets abit strong to me sorry millie, I prefer the channelcats myself as they move more than the bullhead does :)
  6. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

K...I'll check it out as soons as meez cans.
  7. five oclock

five oclock Guest

I prefer salmon tho..and bass..But hey fish is fish :D it pleases me stomach...Im all for that :D