1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

For Ander of [L=S]

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by mutau, Mar 29, 2010.

1. mutau

mutau Guest

Sorry I couldn't find your name in the Member List, so i'm leaving you a message here.

Please inquire with the moderator of the White Stag Inn forum, his name is WarderDragon. He's in charge of Player run establishments on that forum. He'll be in the Members List. If not, I would suggest contacting one of the admins, Petra Fyde or Magdalene.

Gellor and I are not resonsible on the Stratic's page of Pacific. Just the board. Sorry this isn't much help.

Good luck.
  2. No appologies necessary Mutau!
    This information is exactly what i needed to know.
    Im fairly new to stratics and any info is a direction to run in, thank you very much! :thumbup1:
  3. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 7, 2009
  4. : ignore this. I am. sorry.
  5. That Slither was eventually sold off, while it's a nice drop - just couldnt find a use for it.