1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] for buying and selling my @$$!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Scott, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott

Scott Certifiable
    Professional Alumni Campaign Benefactor

while talking with the owner of some items... I was told it was made clear to me... It was not- so i wanted to clarify...

feel free to read the locked thread here...
    http://community.stratics.com/threads/huge-double-blessed-collection-for-sale.329004/

Here is my follow up - since i was in the middle of typing (to get clarity) - and the thread was locked...
    - Offer processed and a price point given
    - Sold based on the type of one item - all other items - considered sold
    - ok, not the helm i needed - understood
    - looking for new price based on the loss of one of those items (not being what i needed)

a few hours later...
    - instead of getting a price quote on the 4 items - i get you are no longer selling items...understandable - hard to let go of a collection

BUT... i see this 18 hours after you told me (above) that you are not selling and looking to buy back items...
    Not only did you sell an item - you sold one of the items i was in agreement with paying for... @4gregu has nothing to do with that (congrats btw on the ownership of that tricorn - it will go great in your collection!)

And to put the icing on the cake - you say you have no idea what I'm talking about...

Please tell me where I lack clarity?

since i couldn't post in the thread because it was locked while typing... i will send to you

2. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not trying to get in the middle of this drama, but I had ICQ'd Double Blessed Saturday morning and made an offer on the tricorn hat, he countered later that day but I had real life commitments that kept me away until today. We chatted and reached an agreeable price.

Just wanted to share my side of the story.

Scott likes this.
  3. Scott

Scott Certifiable
    Professional Alumni Campaign Benefactor

and not to worry @4gregu - happy you own it!

4. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

Please work this out via PM's. Thanks.

Scott and Double Blessed like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.