1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

For Krystal

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Seikatein, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Seems they locked our previous thread before I could read your post I'll start a new one for you. Oaks being the hardest skull to get? Hardly, Semi is way worse with her leach. Enlightenment skull worth millions? I would doubt that seems it takes 4 tamers 1 hour 15 mins to do an oaks. However if you feel it's worth that much i have a proposition for you, I have 10 of them, lets say you take them for 1.5 each then? Seems they are worth millions you say!
  2. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

must suck having all those white skulls and never actually being able to pop a harry :stir:
  3. Goron

Goron Guest

at the cost of gold per million, it is actually cheaper to buy them for 1.5m than spend one hour fifteen minutes getting it when you consider opportunity cost... A heck of a lot cheaper... unless an hour of your life is only worth $6... which int hat case, I'd like to hire you to come do my yard work and fix my driveway.
  4. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 15, 2008
    why would u have 10 of them? sorry i wouldnt want to buy, i like the risk of doing it myself. u figure a 25 stat scroll sells for 3 mill, she drops at the very least 3...
  5. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

I know I didn't figure you would buy them I was just stating that that skull is not worth nearly the "millions" of which you spoke. FYI you dont always get atleast three unfortunetley last 2 we did one dropped 7 and the other dropped 2 :(. As for you Mr. Kane I used 2 this week alone was hoping to see your troops for the last one but you guys never showed. Guess your ghost cams had the night off eh? :(
  6. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Ohh ya forgot about you Goron, some of us lack the extra funds to be able to spend real money on pixels, I'd rather it turn into food for my daughters mouth. So I'd say this "1.5 mil" which is probally more like 3-400k i would assume is yes worth an hours of my time.
  7. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

my offer still stands to trade for 3 runic armor pieces comparable to the ones you got there. just icq or pm me :)
  8. Goron

Goron Guest

300-400k makes getting the skull even less worth your time.
    An hour at McDonalds will net you 3 skulls.
  9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    yea i know right!! its fun isnt it kane :stir: