1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

For my fans!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I know some of you on here are well hmmm ya I guess I should just go ahead and say it obsessed with what I do in RL and I know that deep down you guys just miss me... :(

So Mook, Puffy, and anyone else I might have left out... When you start missing me or just cant get me off your mind just play this song...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5BrMY6bmq0M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5BrMY6bmq0M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

* feels strangely excited....*

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Did Sakie play that for you when you were going to quit, or is that just a new
    420 recruiting vid?

4. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Brokeback kage ftw!!

SERIOUSLY did haha tell you to post that?

5. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually I could care less about your RL, I only wanted to **** you off and wow I guess I did!

I whole new post, geez, I don't know what to do...

Just let go of all this anger before you start your shift, can't work unhappy!!

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.