1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

For real life reasons I am being forced to retire and really need help if possible

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Plucky Duck, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am moving in rl and if you havent noticed I have not been around much.

I am not asking for a handout but if anyone is interested I am selling my most prized poseseion and if youre interested please see the East coast thread board.

I would post in more detail but do not want this thread deleted.

I will miss everyone and cannot tell you how much this game has gotten me through some tough times and I will still be on the boards so see you all from time to time.

2. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This game won't be the same without you Plucky, you will be missed!!!!

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Your absence has been noticed :(

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

hope that your move goes smoothly and the new road takes you to a gentle place

safe journeys, Plucky, and remember that good friends will be here should you find your way back to Legends

5. twoburntfouryou

twoburntfouryou Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yep I am making a comment to Plucky :D I will always tell everyone that I am so bad at PVP that plucky killed me at a fell idoc. You may not remember but I do. It was funny and did not even make me mad. And as much as we may have not saw eye to eye very much I do wish you well. Oh yea I can not afford your luna house. But would love to know if you want to sell that white stuffy you have sitting on the corner that I drool over everytime I go past it.