1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

For reference (imbuing)...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by guum, Sep 15, 2009.

1. guum

guum Guest

I just unraveled a relic fragment at 95.3 skill on a regular soulforge. I know that this was a point of contention in a couple of threads, so there you have it. It came from a Blade Dance.

Here's a pic.

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    95.1 is the skill needed to unravel relic items.
  3. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

a few questions sir? human or gargy,do you have mystisism ?i know it's not high nobody has the top scrolls,do you have item id?

4. guum

guum Guest

Don't have either.

It's my old-school mule that I've put imbuing on while I decide whether it's worth it to make a gargoyle.
  5. guum

guum Guest

This would appear to be the case. I just wanted to make a post about it since I had seen some people claiming that it was in fact 97.1 and others who said 100.1 (or 97.1 with the queen's soulforge, or some bilge like that). It's 95.1, straight up.
  6. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

right i'm thinking maybe those area's give a small boost in base chance but you can start getting it at 95.1 and you just hit the numbers right,thats how i see it anyways.