1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale - 77 "A Piece of Blackrock"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Lariat, Jan 27, 2008.

1. I have 77 "A Piece of Blackrock" from the Magincia invasion. These are identical to the ones from the ??? creature during the ophidian invasion, and many are blackrock graphics you cannot otherwise obtain. In another recent thread, these were quoted by TheGwy at a rate of 4-5 mil per piece. For 77 pieces that would be 308-385m. I'm offering the lot, plus seven of the large pieces shown, for a buyout of 200m. That's at LEAST over 100 mil off the going rate, as much as 185m off. Draconi has hinted on U.Hall that there's something coming up with blackrock, so now's your chance to make an investment with the potential (depending on the event) for a huge payoff. I will also accept payPal at a rate of $1.50 per mil (buyout $300 USD).

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

where the hell would I put em all? lol

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

I have 77 "A Piece of Blackrock" from the Magincia invasion. These are identical to the ones from the ??? creature during the ophidian invasion, and many are blackrock graphics you cannot otherwise obtain. In another recent thread, these were quoted by TheGwy at a rate of 4-5 mil per piece. For 77 pieces that would be 308-385m. I'm trying to sell quick just to get rid of them since I'm moving on, so I'm offering the lot, plus the three large pieces shown, for a buyout of 200m. That's at LEAST over 100 mil off the going rate, as much as 185m off. Draconi has hinted on U.Hall that there's something coming up with blackrock, so now's your chance to make an investment with the potential (depending on the event) for a huge payoff. I will also accept payPal at a rate of $1.50 per mil (buyout $300 USD).

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those the small ones or the big ones?? If small ones worth about 10k each.

4. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

neither, they are just the "a piece of blackrock" not the small piece or the large piece... they came from the ??? monster during the ophidian invasion and again from the rift guardians during the demon invasion on magincia

5. All of the smaller graphic pieces are "a piece of blackrock" from the ??? and the Rift Guardians. Included free in the pack are 3 of the "a large piece of blackrock."

NONE of these are currently available in game. They are NOT the "a small piece of blackrock" you get from traditional mining.

6. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

all those look like the new ones from the most recent event. If it was the older ones from the invasion might be worth it.

7. Yes, they are all (to the best of my knowledge) from Magincia. But I was told they were more or less the same as the ones from the "???" ?

8. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

Here are pics of both: some did share same graphic shape. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. It would seem what they did is just put 8 renamed ???'s around the gate. Same code, same blackrock.

10. Taking offers below the buyout, NEED to sell.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

12. UPDATE: The pieces are now on Lake Superior, and the high offer is 25m via an ICQ bid from Zabrina.

Also, the package now contains 7 of the "large" t2a mined pieces.

13. 30m bid via ICQ by "Steve"

14. For those of you who love to speculate.

Also:

Baja Imports &amp;#8206;(3:50 PM):
    So since the "Blackrock Detector" will be used in the first part of the next story, will it also offer a use for the blackrock we have now?
    Draconi &amp;#8206;(3:55 PM):
    yes
    not in a way you're expecting though

Hmm...

15. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

16. I bid 35 mil and my post is from Rivi, but I am Zabrina on icq!!!

17. Via ICQ:

Zabrina (6:53 PM):
    ok 45m

18. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

50m, offering a 100m + 1 xfer token for whole lot, my own buyout. :p

19. Ok, Joobulance backed out on his offer. First person to come to LS with 100m takes the entire lot.

20. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

So sorry, made the offer when I had the cash, don't now.