1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

For the devs ( Or Grimm specifically)

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Nov 4, 2011.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Howdy!

Nope no plans as of yet to make any changes to castles or keeps. Seriously people, is converting legacy tile art to hi res just not enough work on my plate for you??? LOL

Seriously though, thanks for the question!

Cheers!
    Grimm
    (Not affiliated in ANY way to the NBC series. I was first)

3. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

I think that would be cool, but I couldn't begin to conceive of the technical challenges that our engineering team would have to clear to make that happen. But this kind of request is an engineering one, not so much art!

Cheers,
    Grimm

4. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Well, I'm not much for peering into the future, but it's a possibility. Lord knows what we'd have to do with all the doors in the game to get that working...

*EDIT*
    When I say that I'm not much for peering into the future, you should know that I mean... 6 months plus. I'm actually already booked up for the next 6 to 9 months!

-Grimm

5. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

That's definitely in my long term plans. It's one of the benefits of going 3d with these assets is that we will be able to have templates to go off of from now on, and we will be able to go back and fill in the sets that are missing pieces.

-Grimm