1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

For the Love of Ultima...Put the Publish out already..it's been over a month..sheesh

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Title says it all.

Nothing since before Valentines day.
  2. There's a ton of stuff in this one, it's probably got them up to their eyeballs in work.

I'm looking forward to it too but I also wouldn't be shocked if it took even longer to come out than we'd believed. Things go like that sometimes.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

>What's To Come:

The big news this week is that we are rapidly approaching a Test Center publish - shooting for mid-next week , barring complications. We also have the next event all QAed and ready for live testing - some of you may remember that the clock has been ticking in Moonglow for quite some time. Well, that clock is winding down...

So what happened.......???
  4. <blockquote><hr>

The big news this week is that we are rapidly approaching a Test Center publish - shooting for mid-next week, barring complications.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is now mid week and nothing else has been said about it. I guess they had complications [​IMG] Still would be nice to have some information about it.

Honest I didn't see Adder's post before I posted [​IMG]
  5. I'd rather have the publish release go smoothly than get a buggy publish early.

When the primary point of the publish is to fix bugs, it's kinda important to make sure you're not adding new bugs.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe they're adding some previously duped items to NPC vendors now that we all complained... [​IMG] They did say something about not telling us about something until its live on all shards, right? [​IMG]
  7. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 31, 2005
    yeah, no kiddin, lighten up. I'd rather have them do their job, than have some 1/2 done piece of junk tossed out just to shut up some players who have nothing better to do.
  8. looking forward to the publish.

worked my tailor upto 119.4

9. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

Jun 17, 2004

It is *barely* mid-week, being 2:45 EST on Wednesday, and people are already calling them out on shooting for a mid-week TC release.

No freaking wonder they don't like estimating dates for us.
  10. Tazar

Tazar Guest

11. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 19, 2002

- Fixed a NPC Grammar Error