1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

for the older generation primaries today

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by imported_kalzaketh, Feb 5, 2008.

1. vote stand and be counted, if uou don't vote don't b!tch goodluck to whoever you want. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Toss them all in one bucket, turn on the blender. Mix um up a lil, then pour out one good one. If it was only that simple lol
  3. [​IMG]most I can say is we don't need another clinton to drag us down,I'll support the war veteran who should remember our troops still need the support of our nation even tho they are called a part of the coalition our troops need us backing them snake I believe your old enough to remember when our nations ppl divide during a us backed troop involvement back in the 70's john mcCain surely remembers that nasty little war after 6years in hanoi. [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

William Jefferson Clinton was an outstanding president; those who think otherwise are misinformed or undereducated. Hillary would not be what he was....Obama-Edwards ticket would rock my world. But I'm voting for whomever gets the democratic bid: it's about making a directional change and taking a stance on the principle of shifting the aims of this nation, NOT voting for the best candidate regardless of his or her chance of winning. MAKE DIRECTIONAL CHANGE AND MOVE THIS NATION FROM THE CURRENT PATHETIC WORLDVIEW IT CURRENTLY DESERVES.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Bill Clinton was a genious politician, but a horrible human being. Hillary is flat out scary. And none of the republican candidates are at all interesting to me.

We desperately need someone with class and character to stand up, speak truthfully, and run for president.
  6. sirTEDLEY

sirTEDLEY Guest

my vote's for mickey mouse
  7. if you mix a bunch of crap together don't you still get crap?
  8. hey my friend chk your pm's pls [​IMG] the open board isn't a place to have agrand deabate. [​IMG]
  9. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Ronald Reagan where are you now?

btw I did vote today [​IMG] well ya know what I mean [​IMG]
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

my vote's for mickey mouse

[/ QUOTE ]I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I read once that every election Mickey gets several thousand write in votes. I'm darned temped to do so if we get these two clowns as our only choices.
  11. <blockquote><hr>

if you mix a bunch of crap together don't you still get crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah - you get Crappachino!
  12. five oclock

five oclock Guest

LoL! isnt that something I paid 12 bucks for last month at the local coffee shop? or was it gaming shop? I can't remember [​IMG]