1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

for the person or persons or persons who control

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kalzaketh, Sep 2, 2008.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

skills, and or powerscrolls, grab two cups of capiccino before you try programing again, sound alittle angry yes,I think more than a aew alchemist might be angry at the ineptitude of skill programming, even at grandmaster, with an 18%talisman, we only get 44% on deadlypoison, either make A 120 scroll or give us better oddsat making the hardest potion in game.:gun:
  2. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

Talismen go right up to 30% intensity... get a higher talisman. I put one on and i have a 50/50 shot on my char of making it every time. better than your 44% Cant have everyting too easy in the game.
  3. Aran

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Apr 1, 2000
    I don't see it as more easy, just as less of a pain in the rear.
  4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    I think Deadly poison is fine...it can be a powerful weapon if used properly....I hit someone with a DPed Dagger and my poisoning skill bumps it up to leathal that's a big chuck of damage ever tick if they can't cure it right away. Very useful when I find an AFK macroer.....
  5. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    Oxymoron? Why should they make the hardest potion in the game to make, easier? I mean come on, that dosnt make to much sence to me.
  6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Man, I really lucked out - this weekend, I finally decided to get a Treatise on Alchemy talisman, and got one that was 30% Bonus, 15% exceptional bonus (and, just what CAN be made exceptional with alchemy, anyways?)
  7. Deb

Deb Guest

I usually succeed far more than fail on making deadly poison potions
    and this is without a talisman. I agree with the majority, it should not
    be easier to make DP.