1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

for those that forgot

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Jan 26, 2010.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:thumbsup: my friend fiveoclock and I keep talking about the movie in pm's, it hits stores tuesday, at least 3 ppl recomend the movie, for the parents there are afew intense parts, best to check the movie before letting kids watch:danceb:

2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

forgot myself buy abox of twinkies to watch the movie with 20 mins or so you will be craving them badly, goodluck hope you enjoy :D

3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Pondering camping out at the local wally mart on Monday..OO wait my wally world is open 24 hours..they have nice chairs there!!

Can't wait for this release :D

If ya don't have a clue on what we are talking about...Look up Twinkies in the movies :D

BTW I asked my vendor that keeped my store stocked with Twinkies and so forth...and twinkies DO have an expire date! Amazing!

Also remember the rules....LoL!

My mama said I would be good at something in life....I don't think she meant this....

4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

very glad woody, reread , the script as he almost didn't do the movie, he brought it to life I thought.

5. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

is this the michael jackson that was released?

6. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

LMAO! They might lynch you for that question...

7. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

amen salya, this movie, actually begs to be seen multiple times, the only real connection to the past is the name, the idea after first 10 mins is mostly satire seeming as you find yes there are zombies in the movie but they are nothing like romero envisioned over 40 yrs ago, it's afresh remake of old horror based genre :)

8. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Wheres the rope???

I know one of Kals vendors has one. His vendors have everything. :D

Yeah yeah shameless plug :D

Still can't wait for this DvD to come out. :D

9. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

Im convinced its the michael jackson movie cause this sounds to much like the thriller video.

10. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

they just remade the Crazies!! lol

11. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

ROFL! HURL!

Yeah... ok... Props to Vincent Price!

12. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

zombie, kill of the week to renee, of brit, cu then explo, hitting after zombie hit ground, not planned but incidental, after cu went on arun, the movie this tues ormonday at midnight all :D