1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

For those that know imbuing...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lames, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Lames

Lames Guest

How difficult would it be to make the following ring?

0/3
    15 DCI
    15 Skill
    15 Skill
    5 LRC

2. pgcd

pgcd Guest

I didn't make a lot of tests but i'd say "very": 5 100% properties is absolutely the very maximum allowed. All in all, you'll expect to have a total of probably around 50/70 failures.

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I made that on test. If done in that order, then it's not as hard. What's hard is having the 40 relic frags & 40 rare gems for the first 4 maxed out mods. The LRC of 5 would be very doable if done last. It won't require any rare gems and it won't require 10 relics... it would be less, if not one of the other two imubue ingredients.

4. guum

guum Guest

It's 10 relic frags per max intensity mod? For some reason I thought it was 3 relics and 10 rare gems.

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

Yep, It was 10 relics on Test.
    It's less as you go with less intensity. If you went with +13 skill, you save yourself some grief.

6. guum

guum Guest

Good to know, thanks.

7. riohnyx

riohnyx Guest

Everything I did max intensity on Retribution was 5 Relics and 10 common gems and 10 rare gems. Are they changing that?

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

drop it down to like 13's rather than 15's and it wouldn't be so bad.

9. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aye if you can live with 80% intensity instead of 100, your success chances go up and you use less of the harder to get ingredients.

10. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

Well .. not every property at 100% needs relic fragments. There are several that only need 10 residues or essences. But your choosen ones, do require them.
    Even with only 4 properties at 100% you re having a good chance to fail that way you might need more than 40 relics for that ring.

11. jamie(gri)

jamie(gri) Guest

its only 5 relic frags or whatever imbuing ingredient, 10 gems, 10 rare gems

12. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

It prob was 5 relics. For some reason I was thinking 10. I forgot. Too bad can't test it. Soon enough we will.