1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

For those who wondered where Lord Brit went.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Vallend, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Recently someone asked me what happened to Lord British and I came across this old news story. So here it is: Farewell to the King, Dec 19 2003 11:36AM If I could remember who asked me for the info I would direct them to it, but I forgot who asked me... Sorry

2. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed

I don't know if I am the one your referring to or not Vallend, but I did ask you if you knew what ever happened to him.

Aside from the link that Gildar posted, he also has a massive time-line of events that is more detailed.

I wonder if Richard Garriot ever hears anyone talk about Ultima Online. Surly he knows it still exists? *Scratches chin* I wonder if he has a fan-site where I could e-mail and ask him myself.

Oh, and thank you Vallend for digging that up. ^.^

4. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

5. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed

Thank you sir for the link. May I ask...why do you say "for some reason"? Just curious is all.

6. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It was meant in a tounge n cheek sort of way. He is still followed by people here because he gave us the game we love to play.

"The property Ultima is still very near and dear to my heart... I would absolutely love to continue to play in the Ultima universe."

Richard Garriott