1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

For those with crafting orders please read...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, May 2, 2011.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Im getting flooded with orders for things, to the extent as to where im forgetting who had what orders. From this point on if you need something crafted please get a book write your order how much you want made and what and possibly your ICQ number in said book and place it in my mailbox. I will holler in chat for you when i start on it and when its finished. If you put your ICQ number in the book i will try to contact you over that. Thank you.

My mailbox is at my shop located north east of new magincia moongate Plot C-3 i appreciate the help.

For those that dont know i have the following skills, decent talismans, plenty of mats, and nearly every recipe

100 Arms Lore (never leaves template)
    120 Tailoring (never leaves template)
    120 Blacksmith
    120 Magery (never leaves template)
    100 Carpentry
    100 Cooking
    100 Alchemy
    100 Tinkering
    100 Mining
    100 Lumberjack
    100 Fletching
    *100 Begging (for halloween stuff)

Im in the process of finishing music back up to make instruments
    also working tinker for multiple stones for crafting locked/trapped boxes for gain and pvp 30, 50, 70

On my other Czarina i have
    100 Inscription
    100 Poisoning

As you can see I can nearly craft anything in game. The only items i cannot make are soulforges because i do not have mysticism on my crafter.

Currently my Imbue is 73.6 and i have no ambition to finish it anytime soon. If you need imbued items please check Ginsus vendor at my shop. He sells a variety of imbued suits.