1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

for Wulf

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr.StinkyPants, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

That's all propaganda from the people that want to sell you safe baby products. It's an industry, they stopped caring about the babies themselves long ago. I mean seriously, what can go wrong in a drawer? There are more cribs recalled due to baby safety concerns than drawers.

Number three is just teaching the child to bask in his own imbecility, and number four is down-right sexist.

And for the last one, it's the baby's own fault. It was warned to put the lotion on its skin or it would get the hose again.

3. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I gotta agree with woulf on this one.
    When I was growing up we traveled across the US in the back of a station wagon ...no seat belts no DAMN child seats.
    Come on people even though "Idiocracy" was a horible movie this is what happens when you don't let darwinisim work.

4. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i like the how not to make baby smile