1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

forensics topic in UOHall

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Readydood, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Readydood

Readydood Guest

I started this topic up in UOHall, reguarding detectives and their related skills.

I started it in that thread as I didn't see a detectives profession forum... Later finding out that this IS the forum just renamed because nobody uses forensics anymore :(

But never the less, please visit and participate, your feedback is crucial!

-John Honda
    Chief Investigator, Atlantic
  2. Espilce

Espilce Guest

Idea for the Forensic Evaluation skill
    Head Trophies: It would be cool if upon killing a murderer you could cut off their head and make it into a trophy or plaque giving details of the death: time of death, insurance earned, how said person died, by whom. Set it up so you need to use both the Forensic Evaluation skill (GM’d of course) and a Taxidermy kit (Carpenter skill). Anybody could cut off the head but put a timer on it. Give an option to make either a plaque or a trophy (east or south facing) that actually looks like the head of the murderer.
  3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

They removed this from the game once already, to get a different rating. doubt they are going to bring it back.