1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Forged Pardons Quick FYI

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Urin, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just a heads up really for anyone wanting to take advantage of these. They seem to reset the timer, which in some ways - from a coding standpoint - is understandable.

For example, lets say you have 1 hour left on a long-term murder, using the forged pardon will consume that murder and leave you with the usual 40 hours on the next - rather than 1 hour on the next. So it would be more efficient to wait the 1 hour then use it. I've tested this three times, and while I'm still not 100% certain, this seems to be what it's doing. I'm posting this here predominantly because I don't play other servers, so I haven't used pardons on them and can't be certain it's universally true (although it probably is).

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Do these actually have a market on Siege?
    About the only thing I've done about them is fancifully imagine Krystal's reaction if offered some :D.

If anyone wanted them, what kind of price would they be prepared to pay?

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'll buy all you have at 20k per! *evil grin*

4. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

At 20k, it would only take 1 million to burn off 50 counts. That would normally require 2000 hours of play.

I have been selling them for 75k.

5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I can see them being handy if any single-account reds want to take up imbuing.

Gathering the gems without access to a vendor would be a pain.

6. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Aye, I'm down to one account and he's red with imbuing... makes it a pain in the ass, but if john's price is about right i'd have to give out atleast 10 mil to get rid of my counts :/

7. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

They are supposed to come in Level 5 and 6 maps but I have not got any in Level 5. I have got 8 from about 22 Level 6 maps. I just set the following prices on my vendor and sold everything.

Mana Orbs - 100k, 75k or 50k depending on properties
    Surge Shields - 50k
    Runed Sashes - 50k
    Forged pardons - 75k

Other vendors had the following prices

Vines - 5k
    Tasty Treats - 5k

8. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

9. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My vendor is at Dog's house which is south of Makoto gate, over the bridge, east of the stables. You can shop from the guard zone. At the moment I have sold out of everything apart from a few useless sots and alacrities. I hope to go treasure hunting later this week.

My 100 and 1000 vendor was a wholesale shop that sold everything in deed form in larger than normal quantities. I kept selling out as fast as I could get it stocked. I made a fortune but got bored keeping it stocked so I closed shop after 3 days. There is an opening in the market for someone who needs a lot of money fast and doesn't mind spending the day buying out NPC vendors, mixing potions or making smoke bombs.