1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Forged Pardons

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Atlantic Smith, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I just had one simple question.

Do forged pardon's come in every level chest or just level 6?
  2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    I'd like to know if they come in fel chests only, or any facet type chest. I haven't gotten a single one yet, but I've mostly been doing low level maps.
  3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 23, 2008
    You can get them in any facet, I get them in Trammel/Malas/Ilsh all the time... As for the level, I believe you can get them in both level 5 and 6 chests... I don't recall having gotten one out of a level 5, but I know that on occasion you can get the other arties (the tally, sash and shield), so I'm just assuming there...
  4. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

Tram lvl6, a forged scroll by 2 or 3 maps always.
  5. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 5, 2002
    They've never spawned in level 5s. and i've done alot lol. Not sure if thats intended.

But get them quite often in Level 6s. And they sell quite well hehe.
  6. Yeah I usually get them in 1/2 out of 3 chests.....earlier today I had a bad run with getting zero out of five but figure it'll pick back up. I just wasn't sure if anything below level six was worth doing. The best money maker for me are the mana phasing orbs and the forged pardons.