1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Forged Pardons

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Duncan Drake, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 28, 2007
    Were drop rates changed or am i just unlucky?

Im doing dozens of lv6 and 7 felucca maps but no pardons. Months ago i got a pardon every 5th chest or so.
  2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004
    I think you were really lucky a few months back, I have never gotten very many. :(
  3. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

May 18, 2012
    I think your previous good luck is being balanced out now. I average about 2 forged pardons for every 10 L6 chests (can't speak about L7 chests because never got High Seas expansion).

Edit: Clarified that forged pardons spawn in all L6 chests; it's the pink scrolls you only find in fel.
    #3 Yadd of Legends, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014